This International Women’s Day, we meet Maria Jacobsen Holmes, a Sheffield-based performance coach who specialises in bringing the best out of people, particularly women. In this practical chat we discuss:
- Women face a unique set of challenges in the workplace. How can we address these, and how can women succeed on their own terms?
- How working on ‘one woman at a time’ can make a real social difference.
- How to develop a new habit and stick to it.
- Richard Feynman and sensory deprivation pods.
- How to get out of your comfort zone to reach meaningful fulfilment without getting afraid.
HC on Spotify
HC on PlayerFM